Always ready for some outside-the-box action, Judge Jules makes his growling bass intertwine with the break-beat & prog delight of UK talent Corderoy. ‘Give Me A Reason’ brings you the best of both worlds, with booming bass pleasure.
Through highlights ‘Kyrie’ and ‘Rock Guitar’, Corderoy has made a quick rise in the world of EDM. Looking up to a legendary producerand DJ phenomenon such as Judge Jules, it’s obvious he’s given his absolute best for their collaboration.
‘Give Me A Reason’ has the energy, the potential and the right sound to rule this summer’s festival speakers and blow the minds of thousands.
German duo Reaves & Ahorn provide a proggy, deep, melodic remix for the ‘Give Me A Reason’ pack.
- Give Me A Reason (Original Mix) (07:47)
- Give Me A Reason (Instrumental Mix) (07:47)
- Give Me A Reason (Reaves & Ahorn Remix) (06:48)
- Give Me A Reason (Radio Edit) (03:45)
- Give Me A Reason (Reaves & Ahorn Radio Edit) (03:28)
buy it here: